Master’s degree department
|SAIDOV SHAVKAT JUMABAEVICH|
|Scientific degree and title:||PhD, Dotsent|
|Post:||Head of the Department|
|Reception hour:||Every day (14:00-16:00)|
Regulations concerning requirements for Master’s Degree
1. These Regulations are governed by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and “On the National Training Program”, by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Training and Certification of Highly Qualified Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel”. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 24, 2012 No. PF-4456 “On further improvement of the higher education system” The basic rules and procedures for the preparation of masters in higher education institutions, developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 10, 2007 No. 190 on the content and the quality of the master’s thesis sets the criteria and requirements.
Requirements for the Academy of Public Administration, headed by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, at the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan and at the Scientific and Educational Center for Corporate Governance;
(Paragraph 3 of item 1 as amended by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 27, 2015 No. 305 – NGO of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2015, No. 43, Article 549)
2. A master’s degree is a higher education program that lasts at least two years. Completion of the master’s program is the final state certification, which gives the degree of “master”.
The organization of training of masters in higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is carried out according to the scheme in accordance with Appendix 1 to this Regulation.
3. Masters training in relevant specialties is carried out in state accredited universities in accordance with quotas for admission established by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of state grants and paid contracts.
4. Coordination of the preparation of masters in higher educational institutions is carried out by master departments, which, together with departments and deans, carry out the following demands:
to assist in the organization and implementation of the educational process for the training of masters, to control the quality of education and training provided to them;
to oversee the implementation of research and development activities;
coordination and control of the master’s activities of all departments of the university;
to provide regular monitoring of the training of masters and their future employment, analysis of master’s degree issues and regular reporting on them.
5. The second and subsequent graduate programs are paid on a contract basis.