TASHKENT STATE UNIVERSITY OF ORIENTAL STUDIES
OFFERS TO THE HIGHER EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS
THE SECOND SPECIALIZATION IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
IN THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR :
IN DAY-TIME AND EVENING-TIME EDUCATION:
- 5120100 Philology and language teaching (Oriental languages)
FULL-TIME, EVENING AND PART-TIME EDUCATION:
- 5120300 History (by country and region)
- 5120500 Oriental philosophy and culture
- 5210300 World Policy (by region)
- 5231000 Foreign Economics and Country Studies (by country and region)
ACCORDING TO IT APPLICANTS:
- Can apply to the Admission Office of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies from JULY 20 to AUGUST 20, 2020.
- Taking into account the situation caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the documents will be accepted through the official website of the university tsuos.uz.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED TO THE ADMISSION COMMISSION:
- Application to the rector (see the example at the end of the text);
- A copy of the state sample diploma of higher education and its appendix (diplomas issued by foreign educational institutions after January 1, 1992 must be nostrified in the prescribed manner);
- Copy of passport and military service certificate.
The diploma, its application, passport and military service certificate must be presented personaly by a higher educated specialist before the admission order is issued and 6 photos of 3.5 x 4.5 cm size must be submitted.
The Admission Committee of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies reviewed the submitted documents:
- Determines the differences in the curriculum and programs of the applicant for the second higher education, determines the course of study at the Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies (for the first or second year);
- Determines the procedure and deadlines for submission of identified differences in curricula and syllabi for admission to the relevant course.
- Admission of students for the second higher education is carried out in accordance with the decision of the Admission Committee, the amount of funds specified in the contract for study and is formalized by the order of the rector of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies no later than September 15.
- The educational process for the second higher education is organized at the Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies in the areas of education and the form of education in which the staff is trained in practice. Also, the student is admitted on the basis of the current normative and methodological documents related to the course and the rules established by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Phones for more information:
71-233-34-28, (95) 515-15-05
Tashkent State Universityof Oriental Studies
to the Rector G.Sh.Rixsiyeva
from ___(full name)_
I would like to ask you to accept me as a full-time / evening-time/ part-time (write required one) student in the _________________________________________ field of study in the second specialty. I guarantee that the contract will be paid on time and in the appropriate amount. I am familiar with the rules of study in the second specialty.
Name signature date