Goal 16: Peace, justice and strong institutions
Goal 16 is about promoting peaceful and inclusive societies, providing access to justice for all and building effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels. People everywhere should be free of fear from all forms of violence and feel safe as they go about their lives whatever their ethnicity, faith or sexual orientation.
High levels of armed violence and insecurity have a destructive impact on a country’s development. Sexual violence, crime, exploitation and torture are prevalent where there is conflict or no rule of law. Governments, civil society and communities need to work together to find lasting solutions to conflict and insecurity. Strengthening the rule of law and promoting human rights is key to this process, as is reducing the flow of illicit arms, combating corruption, and ensuring inclusive participation at all times.
- REPORT on the work carried out by Management Department Compliance control systems on combating corruption at Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies during 2022
- Effective management reform in TSUOS
- Participation in ERASMUS project in the field of management
- Priorities of international cooperation of Uzbekistan in the field of higher education and science
- Higher School of Linguistics
- A roundtable discussion on the topic “Prevention of crime among young people”
- Members of TSUOS elected in the Regional Council
- Youth Union and its elected coordinators of TSUOS
- Student of TSUOS who was elected as a member of the Youth Parliament
- International Integration of Science, Education, and Production
- The New Space of the Development of World
- The role of women in the field of science, education and innovation in the conditions of new Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan: a common view on the agenda of regional and international significance