|Sultanov Khodjimurad Abduhakimovich|
|Reception times:||Every day (10:00-12:00)|
|Tel.:||+99894 616-15-51 / +99871 224-15-51|
The lyceum was transferred to the university on the basis of Resolution PR-3290 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan was dated 26th September, 2017 “On further improving the system of targeted training of candidates for admission to higher education”.
The address of the lyceum: Yunusabad – 7, Tashkent.
Telegram chanel: https://t.me/sharqshunoslik_litsey_qabul
The executive director of the lyceum: Sultanov Khodjimurad Abduhakimovich.
Directions of the lyceum:
Foreign languages (code of direction 3940001) – 2 years study, (admission: 182 pupils).
Social – humanitarian (code of direction 3930002) – 2 years study, (admission: 26 pupils),
The capacity of the lyceum is 525 places.
The potential of teachers in the lyceum is as follows:
The academic lyceum has 45 teachers. Of these, 9 are head teachers, 5 are leading teachers, 26 are senior teachers, and 5 are teachers with higher education.
ADMISSION TO THE ACADEMIC LYCEUM FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
ADMISSION TO THE ACADEMIC LYCEUM UNDER THE TASHKENT STATE UNIVERSITY OF ORIENTAL STUDIES FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Documents to the academic lyceum under the Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies are accepted from June 20 to June 30, 2021.
- Graduates of grades 9 of secondary schools can apply to the academic lyceum in the traditional way, that is, come directly to the academic lyceum, or online through the official portal litsey.edu.uz.
WHEN SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS TO THE ACADEMIC LYCEUM IN THE TRADITIONAL WAY:
Students, their parents or guardians submit the following documents to the Advisory Councils established in academic lyceums:
- Application indicating the direction, language of instruction, form of study (in the areas where the exam in a foreign language is taken, the application indicates the foreign language and a note is made about familiarization with the rules and procedure for conducting the exam in a foreign language);
- A copy of the identity document (birth certificate or passport / ID-card);
- 6 color photographs measuring 3.5×4.5 cm (on a white background).
- Winners of international and republican Olympiads, contests, reviews, who are eligible for preferential admission, present the original of the diploma, certificate or other supporting documents.
ONLINE APPLICATION IS PERFORMED
THROUGH THE PORTAL
INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION TO THE ACADEMIC LYCEUM UNDER TASHKENT STATE UNIVERSITY OF ORIENTAL STUDIES FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR, SPECIFICALLY:
- terms and procedure for submission of documents;
- on the directions of study and quotas for admission to foreign language groups;
- about the types and stages of selection of gifted students;
- on the number of submitted documents
- and other information can be obtained as follows:
- At the staff of the academic lyceum under the Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies “MASLAHAT GURUHI” (consulting group) and in the CALL CENTR by phone 71 224-15-51.
- Through the official website of the Academic Lyceum www.oriental.zn.uz;
3.In the telegram channel “Admission to the Academic Lyceum of TSUOS – 2021” by phone number 91124-15-50 (link: https://t.me/sharqshunoslik_litseyi_2021 )
- Directly visiting the territory of the academic lyceum: information will be posted on information boards for admission.
Academic lyceum address: Tashkent, Yunusabad district, 7th quarter, landmark: Korzinka.uz supermarket.
Transport: bus stop “7-quarter”, buses No. 6, 24, 43, 50, 51, 83, 96, 121.
WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC LYCEUM UNDER THE TASHKENT STATE UNIVERSITY OF ORIENTAL STUDIES !!!
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: