Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth
Goal 8 is about promoting inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all. The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated the worst economic crisis in decades and reversed progress towards decent work for all.
Although the global economy began to rebound in 2021, bringing some improvement in unemployment, recovery remains elusive and fragile. By the end of 2021, global economic recovery had been hampered by new waves of COVID-19 infections, rising inflationary pressures, major supply-chain disruptions, policy uncertainties and persistent labour market challenges.
- At the Faculty of Chinese Studies of TSUOS, a meeting was held on recruitment to the Chinese company BYD
- Integration of education and production
- Job fair of graduates at TSUOS
- Practice of students of Namangan Oriental Languages and Service Technical College
- Meeting with the rector regarding the employment of students
- The Press Club of future TSUOS journalists
- Employment policy
- Employment practice and the activity of unions
- Employment practice
- Activities of the Public Council
- A lecture by professors within the framework of Month of “Sustainable Development Goals”
- The next event within the SDG month