Sharq mamlakatlari siyosati va xalqaro munosabatlar kafedrasi
|Madaminova Durdona Iskandarovna|
|Scientific degree and title:||Political science candidate|
|Posr:||Head of the department|
|Reception hour:||Wednesday, Saturday (10:00-12:00)|
|Tel.:||+99899 81734 81|
History of the department
In 1991 the Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies was founded, at the same time, the Department of “World Politics” began its activity. Initially, it was called the department of “International Relations”, then in 1998 the department was joined by new specialties “Political Science and Law”, and in connection with this the department was renamed the Department of International Relations, Political Science and Law.
In 2008, the department was divided into the departments of “International Relations” and “Political Science”. In 2010, in connection with the opening of the new direction, the two specialties merged and became the chair of the World Policy. Coming 2013, the name of the department was changed to the Department of World Politics and International Relations. In 2020, the department was renamed “Oriental Policy and International Relations”. He is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in World Politics and Political Science. The master’s degree is in International Relations and Foreign Policy.
Description of bachelor specialty:
60310700 – Political Science as a direction of higher education of the bachelor degree is aimed at inculcating knowledge and necessary skills to students of this direction by reading, translating from one language to another and analyzing texts concerning the specialty; gathering therminology, studying their definition and explanation; the study of socio-political and historical materials, their presentation in the form of abstracts and coursework; acquaintance with the basic literature in a foreign language, teaching aids, modern explanatory dictionaries and their analysis; as well as studying the processes related to foreign policy and international relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan; securing and protecting students’ knowledge and skills regarding the image of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the international arena.
Description of master’s degree specialty
70310802– International Relations and Foreign Policy is aimed at studying political and social materials in the specialty; drawing up abstracts and course papers on an independently studied topic; familiarization with the basic literature in a foreign language, teaching aids and their analysis; as well as studying the processes related to foreign policy and international relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan; securing and protecting students’ knowledge and skills regarding the image of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the world arena.
Subjects taught at the department:
- Political Science
- Introduction to Oriental studies
- Political history of the countries of the region under study
- History of political doctrines of the countries of the studied region.
- Theory of International Relations
- Geopolitics of Uzbekistan
- Diplomatic service, protocol and etiquette
- International relations of the countries of the studied region.
- Analysis of socio-political processes in the countries of the region under study.
- World politics
- Political analysis
- Politics and religion
- Political technology and management
- International relations of Eastern countries
- Information technology and analytical activities in world politics.International law
- Theory and practice of international organizations
- Security problems and conflicts in foreign countries of the East
- Fundamentals of scientific activity.
- Research methodology.
- Methodological aspects of modern international relations
- Political technologies in international relations
- Systematic analysis
- Conflict resolution methods
- Interests of Uzbekistan in international systems
- International relations of the countries of the studied region
- Theoretical issues of the specialty
- Methods of teaching special subjects
- Security issues in Eastern countries
- The right of the diplomatic and consular service
- Regional aspects of modern international relations
- Energy factor in international relations
- The Islamic factor in world politics
- Madaminova Durdona Iskandarovna – Political science candidate (PhD)
- Yovqochev Shuxrat Akmalovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Jo‘rayev Sayfiddin Axmatovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Qosimova Nazokat Anvarovna – Political science doctor, professor
- Jumayev Rustam Ziyatovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Saidolimov Saidxon Tal’at o’g’li – Political science doctor, professor
- Muhammadsiddiqov Muhammadolim Muhammadroziq o’g’li- Political science doctor, professor
- Sirojev Oybek Ochilovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Sayfullayev Durbek Baxtiyorovich – DSc., dotsent
- Usmonov Sardor Urayimjonovich – DSc
- Mo’ydinov Dilshod Najmiddinovich – PhD
- Nazarov Alisher Narimanovich – PhD of political science
- Bo‘ronov Suhrob Muhammadovich – PhD of political science
- Mustapova Xilola Islamovna – Superior teacher
- Biturayev Uktamjon Bazarbayevich – Superior teacher
- Azimov Habibullo Yakobovich – Teacher
- Mamadjonov Adhamjon Baxtiyorjon o’g’li – Teacher
- Achilov Azlarhon Bositxon o’g’li – Teacher
Cooperating organizations with department:
- Institute for Strategic and Interregional Studies
- The Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan / UzLiDeP
- The Social Democratic Party Adolat
- People’s Democratic Party of Uzbekistan
- Social-Democratic Party “Milliy Tiklanish”
- “Yuksalish” Nationwide Movement
- Development strategy center
- International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan
- World Economy and Diplomacy University
- Institute for Research of the Youth Problems and Training Prospective Personnel
International cooperation of the department:
- Kazan State Federal University
- Sankt-Peterburg University
Publications of professors and teachers of the department
- Ёвқочев Ш.А. Исламский фактор в политической системе современного Египта. 2008 г
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Диний экстремизм ва терроризмга qарши курашнинг маънавий-маърифий асослари 2008 й
- Ёвқочев Ш.А .Ислом ва ҳозирги замон 2011 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Ислам и политика 2010 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Марказий Осиё халқларининг ижтимоий-сиёсий ва диний ҳаракатлари тарихи 2011 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Сиёсат ва дин 2011 й
- Ёвқочев Ш.А. Жаҳон сиёсатида ислом омили. 2016 й.
- Жумаев Р.З., Убайдуллаев У.А., Хужанов Б.Н. Конфликтология асослари. 2000 й.
- Жумаев Р.З. Конфликтология. 2018 й.
- Жумаев Р.З., Ёвқочев Ш.А. Сиёсий технологиялар. 2018 й.
- Жўраев С.А. Замонавий халкаро муносабатлар. 2007 й.
- Идиров У.Ю. Политология. 2013 й.
- Идиров У.Ю. Политология мавзуларини интерфаол ўрганиш. 2010 й.
- Жўраев С.A. Халқаро муносабатлар ва халқаро ташкилотлар. 2008 й
- Қосимова Н.А. Иностранная помощь.2013 г.
- Biturayev U.B. Siyosatshunoslikka kirish. 2017 y.
- Сайфуллаев Д. Б. Хорижий давлатлар дипломатик хизмати. 2018 й.
- Сайфуллаев Д.Б. Ўзбекистон Республикаси дипломатиясининг шаклланиши ва ривожланиши тарихи (1991-2016). 2018 й.
- Madaminova D.I. Jahon siyosati. 2020 y.
- Jo‘rayev S.A. Tizimli tahlil asoslari. 2020 y.
- Jumayev R.Z., Madaminova D.I., Mustapova X.I., Suyunova B.S. Siyosiy tahlil. 2020 y.
Photo clips from the life of the department