DEPARTMENT OF UZBEK LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
|Sodiqova Shirin Baxtiyorovna|
|Scientific degree and title:||Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor|
|Post||Head of Department|
|Reception hour:||Daily (14:00-16:00)|
|Tel:||+998 93 581 93 33|
During the period of independency, completely new tasks and new goals were set for higher education. The team of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies is also working together to fulfill these tasks and achieve its goals. First and foremost, orientalists and researchers are tasked with studying, restoring, and disseminating our national spiritual heritage to the general public. Next, the task was established to train orientalists who would be able to translate interstate economic and legal documents that are well versed in the language and cultural and social life, economic and political processes, customs and traditions of our country. The Department of Uzbek Language and Literature also contributes to the implementation of this work, because a person who does not know his native language well cannot be a mature specialist, cannot achieve perfection. The department of Uzbek language and literature was established on May 18, 2019 and is an interfaculty service department. The department has 14 teachers, 7 of whom have academic degrees. Teachers of the department teach in all areas of bachelor’s degree and some specialties of master’s degree in the following subjects:
- Uzbek language
- Uzbek literature (Russian)
- Uzbek literature
- Intensive course for Uzbek language (for foreigners)
- Russian language (for foreigners)
- Modern Russian literary language
- Introduction to Linguistics
- General Linguistics
- Introduction to Linguistics (Russian)
- General Linguistics (Russian)
- Introduction to Oriental Studies (Russian)
- Introduction to Oriental Studies.
- ASHT writing system
- Text analysis of the specialty
- Methods of teaching special subjects.
PROFESSOR-TEACHERS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
Sodiqova Sh.B. docent, PhD .;
- Lafasov O`.F. docent, PhD.;
- Yuldashev T.Q. teacher, PhD.;
- Shorasulova Sh.M. docent. PhD;
- Toychiboyeva Sh.Sh. docent. PhD.;
- To`raxodjayeva Yu.V.teacher
- Yakubova Sh.I.teacher;
- Belix L.X. teacher;
- Hamdam-zoda L.X.teacher;
- Shokirova D.Z. teacher;
- Saidaliyeva G. assistant teacher;
- Poʻlatova M.R. teacher, Ph.D.;
- Umirov I. docent, Ph.D.;
- Allambergenov A.E. teacher
Over the past 10 years, teachers of the department published 4 monographs, more than 40 textbooks, 6 of which are stamped by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Education, 1 e-textbook, 1 e-textbook, 1 e-dictionary, more than 10 articles in foreign journals, more than 300 scientific articles have been published in local publications.
Articles of professors and teachers of the department of Uzbek language and literature published in prestigious journals:
- Sodiqova Sh.B, In the Uzbek Language, the Category of Respect as a Social and Human Event. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing IJESC Volume 10 – Issue 12, December 2020. ISSN 2321 3361.
- Sharasulova Sh.M. Owner of a Quality Device in Uzbek Language Coming as a Subject of Qualification. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing IJESC Volume 10 – Issue 12, December 2020. ISSN 2321 3361.
- Shakirova D.Z. Analysis of methods of monitoring speech skills and abilities in teaching foreign languages. International journal of multicultural and Multireligious understanding. Issue 02, February, 2020.
- Lafasov U.P. The king of uzbek prose. International journal of Psychosocial rehabilitation. Issue 05, 2020
- Lafasov U.P. Ali Kushchi and his scientific heritage. Turkic Studies Journal, №1 (2) .2020.
- Lafasov U.P. Relationship between Turks and Japanese. International journal of scientific & technology research. Issue 02, February, 2020.
- Shakirova D.Z., Yakubova Sh.I., Belix L.X., Hamdam-Zoda L.X., Saydaliyeva G.Dj. Teaching the verbs of russian language in the system – functional aspect, taking into account errors made by non-native students. International journal of multicultural and Multireligious understanding. Issue 03, March, 2020.