TSUOS was ranked among the strong TOP-1000 of the Times Higher Education Impact Ranking 2023
Increasing the quality of universities in the higher education system, ensuring their competitiveness in the international arena, as well as taking a worthy place among the international rankings of the world’s top universities is directly related to their active participation in international rankings.
At present, Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies has established direct strong relationships with the world’s largest international ranking agencies, in particular, QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) and THE (The Times Higher Education) international ranking agencies, and provided data for participation in the Times. Higher Education Impact Ranking, Times Higher Education World University Rankings, QS World University Rankings, Round University Ranking ranking agencies.
In June 2023, Times Higher Education ranking agency announced the results of Impact Ranking 2023.
TSUOS took a place in the TOP 1000 strong in all directions. In this year’s results, compared to last year, the number of targets increased from six to seven, and the number of places for each target was 1000:
– (SDG 1) No poverty – 601-800 places;
– (SDG 4) Quality Education – 601-800 place;
– (SDG 5) Gender Equality – 601-800 place;
– (SDG 8) Decent work and economic growth – 601-800 places;
– (SDG 10) Reduced Inequalities – 601-800 places;
– (SDG 16) Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions – 401-600 places;
– (SDG 17) Partnership for the Goals – took 1001+ places in terms of cooperation towards partnership for the goals of sustainable development.
These well-deserved recognitions serve as a basis for the team of TSUOS to strive for higher goals and take worthy places in future rankings.