DEPARTMENT OF JAPANESE PHILOLOGY
|Khalmurzayeva Nodira Tashmurzayevna|
|Academic degree and title:||PhD|
|Position:||Head of department|
|Reception hours:||Every day (14:00-16:00)|
DEPARTMENT OF JAPANESE PHILOLOGY
The first head of the department was associate professor Kim Mun Uk. In 1993-1999 the department was headed by the candidate of philological sciences N.Pak, in 2000-2010 by M.Ibragimova, in 2011-2013 by the candidate of philological sciences, associate professor N.D.Kim, In 2014-2018 by the senior teacher E.O. Matchanov. Currently, the department is headed by PhD N.T. Khalmurzayeva.
Most of the professors and teachers of the Department of Japanese Philology are graduates of this department. The young and qualified teachers of the department are distinguished by their dedication to their profession. Along with these teachers, Sugano Reiko, a Japanese specialist who has been contributing to the qualified and high-quality training of students since the first day of the department’s establishment, is in constant search. In 2014, she was awarded the Order of Friendship by the First President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov in recognition of her contribution to the development of Japanese studies in Uzbekistan. Sugano Reiko’s books «Japanese language textbook», 1-2 parts, published in 2010 in collaboration with teachers of the Japanese department, and «Japanese language textbook – 3», published in 2015, are currently used by teachers and students of the department. Also, recently years of publications:
- Suagoa Rango. “Language situation in Japan”. Textbook. Tashkent-2021.
- Turapova N.A. “Simultaneous translation”. Study guide. Tashkent-2021.
- Turapova N.A. “Linguistic and cultural analysis of the semantics of somatic phraseological units of the Japanese and Uzbek languages Atama (head)”. Monograph. Tashkent-2022.
- Fatkulina L.N. “Japanese Yazyk”. Uchebnoe posoie. Tashkent-2021.
- Abdukhamidova D.A. “Japanese language” textbook. Tashkent-2021.
- Toursomova N., Turdaliyev O. Textbook “Introduction to Oriental Sciences”. Tashkent-2021.
- Abdurahimova D. “The practice of reading Japanese fairy tales”. A set of exercise. Tashkent-2021.
The Central Asian Research Center of the University of Tsukuba has been operating at the Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies since 2006. At the initiative of this center, scientific conferences of professors and teachers are held annually in cooperation with the University of Tsukuba, and the reports of the conference participants are published as a collection.
The scientific activity of the department includes the following areas:
– Comparison of Japanese and Uzbek language learning;
– Theoretical and practical problems in the translation of literary texts;
Subjects taught at the department
- Main Oriental Language (Japanese) 1-4 courses.
- Foreign language (Japanese).
- Theoretical grammar of the main Eastern language (Japanese).
- Comparative grammar of the main Eastern language and Uzbek language
- Special course in main Oriental language:Fundamentals of Japanese hieroglyphics.
- Main language lexicology.
- Phonetic system of the main Eastern language (Japanese)
- Main Oriental Language Writing System (Japanese)
- Language situation in the country of study (Japan).
- The practice of using respect categories in Japanese business speech.
- Reading and description of philosophical manuscripts.
- History of the language (Japan).
Professors and teachers of the department:
- Sugano Reyko-docent
- Khalmurzayeva Nodira (PhD) (head of the department)
- Nargiza Turapova – senior teacher (PhD)
- Elyor Matchanov – senior teacher
- Fatkulina Luiza – senior teacher
- Ishimura Ikumi – teacher
- Koike Rina – teacher
- Tursunova Nilufar – teacher
- Nadjimkhodjaev Marufkhodja – teacher
- Turdaliyev Obidjon – teacher
- Temirova Muslima – teacher
- Yokubova Maftuna – teacher
- Habibulina Alfiya – teacher
- Saidov Umid – teacher